Among these services you can find:
The best logo designers conduct thorough market research to collect meaningful data about your audience.
- Focus groups
- Database research
- Analytics analysis
They need to find out who your audience is and what your potential customers’ needs are first to understand the market size and what triggers them to use your services.
The best logo designing company takes the time to understand your brand. They discover who you are, what you do, what your business goals are and learn about your company culture as well.
This enables them to create a logo that embodies your company spirit and appeals to your target market.
Full-Service Branding Support
70% of marketers say building an audience is more valuable than direct sales.
This is because proper branding increases brand awareness, improves visibility and establishes a cohesive identity.
The best logo designers understand this and make efforts to build memorable brands that attract and engage the audience and turn it into paying customers.
Among the other tasks, the best logo design company should also offer:
- Competitor research
- Brand naming
- Web design
- Stationery design
- Brand promotion
- And more
How Much Do The Best Logo Designers Charge For Their Services?
Did you know that the Nike logo cost the brand only $35?!
How amazing is that?
Today, the price sheets are a little different...
The cost of a logo can vary greatly; The current prices the best logo designers offer range from $3,500 to $150,000+.
Most companies charge per hour, so those based in the US can ask for $125 to $200+ per hour, per designer.
Overseas, logo design services are more cost-effective with agencies in Eastern Europe charging as little as $35 to $75 per person, per hour.
Obviously, these costs will increase if you require additional branding or marketing services. It all depends on your business needs.
We've ranked the best graphic designers. Find them here!
Why You Should Hire A Logo Design Company Over A Freelancer?
Here the top four reasons why you should choose a best logo design company over a freelancer:
- Have access to premium design tools: Unlike logo design freelancers, the best logo design company has access to expensive tools that allow them to deliver better products with which you can challenge your competition.
- Have proven experience: Logo design companies have a team of experts who have proven experience in building successful brands and designing recognizable logos. They have helped many clients and served in different industries. Freelancers work alone, have a place to help fewer clients and they don’t usually have experience in serving many industries.
- Are on top of emerging trends: The best logo designers are also adept at identifying new trends and shifting with market demands. They can combine these evolving design trends with your specific brand needs. This ensures that your identity is unique, accurate and still captivates consumers on every channel.
- Offer continuous support: Once you pick the best logo designing company and get your logo delivered, your relationship doesn’t end there. They will be there to provide you with long-lasting support even for the tiniest changes in your logo or if you need any other branding services. Most of the freelancers, on the other hand, move on to other projects once they get the job done.
Why Hire A Logo Designer?
Here are some of the top benefits of partnering with the best logo designers from our list:
Make A Better First Impression
Brands have only 7 seconds to make a first impression. (Forbes)
First impressions matter and the logo is probably the first element that your audience will notice about your brand.
This is why it should be compelling and memorable so that it attracts attention.
With the help of the best logo design company, you will make sure your logo is appealing enough to make the audience remember it.
Stand Out From Your Competition
86% of shoppers say that authenticity plays a key role when deciding what brands they like. (Stackla)
While authenticity plays a key role in business success, many brands buy generic logos primarily to cut on costs.
However, very often they end up copying their competitors.
Hiring the best logo design company may seem like a costly investment, but it is cost-effective in the long run.
With a custom logo design, you can turn into a memorable brand that attracts the audience’s eyes and stand out from the competition.
Appeal To Your Audience's Subconscious
According to Lucidpress, 90% of the purchases shoppers make are influenced by visual factors, including color.
The best logo design company is uniquely positioned to create logos that are appealing on many levels while making sure they leave an emotional impact on the audience.
By using the right colors, typography and imagery that correspond to your brand and its offering, they will make sure your logo appeals to your audience’s subconsciousness.
This will ultimately result in returning clients, more closed deals and an increase in profit.
How To Find The Best Logo Designing Company For Your Brand?
Creating a logo is much more complicated than you may think. It is a multi-step process that involves brand evaluation, industry research, competitor analysis, drafting and iterations - to name a few.
Therefore, there is a lot to consider when looking for the best logo designers for your business.
These are the four key factors to focus on:
- Expertise: The best logo designers you consider should have demonstrated experience in designing compelling logos. Besides their technical expertise and creativity, they should be collaborative as well, willing to listen and engage to truly understand your brand.
- Past work: Looking at the previous work of every best logo designing company will help you decide whether they can match your aesthetic and expectations.
Industries they serve: The best logo designers you work with should also have experience of working with clients in your industry. They will not be able to deliver a successful project unless they have an understanding of the environment in which your business operates.
- Have complete visibility of pricing: When you consider and compare the logo design companies in terms of cost, make sure you have complete visibility of pricing. Let them understand your business needs and then provide you with a final price estimate. This will help you avoid any hidden costs or overlooked investments linked to your logo design process.
Looking for the best branding agencies? Find them here!
5 Questions To Ask The Best Logo Design Company Before You Hire Them
To make your choice of the best logo designers easier, make sure you ask logo design companies the following questions:
1. How will you develop a logo design strategy?
It’s important that the best logo designing company you hire has a set strategy in place before launching into your design project.
Will it accompany a new brand identity? Will it be a complete transformation or a simple modification? Where will this logo live?
Ask questions about their process.
Find out how the team collaborates, how they conduct research, what their timeline looks like and what information they need from you to ensure this project is a success.
This will give you an insight into what you need to expect and it will also help you find out about the company’s expertise, project management and organizational skills.
2. How will you set, meet and track goals?
Ask what tools the best logo designers have access to that will aid in the creation, promotion and tracking of this project. Learn if they have experience in your industry already and how they plan on ensuring this project succeeds.
These answers will help you to feel more confident about the agency you’re about to partner with.
3. How will you roll out the new logo design?
The best logo design company knows exactly how to make an impression with a logo by strategically placing it on branded collateral, case studies, website, ads and more.
It’s important that the partner you’re working with knows when and how to promote these images to the public for the biggest impact.
4. How will you communicate your progress throughout the project?
Projects fail when communication isn’t effective and frequent.
So, let the best logo designing company know how you want to communicate and when, and come up with a solution that works for everyone involved.
5. Do you offer additional promotional and marketing services?
The best logo design companies on the market also offer promotional marketing services to help increase brand awareness and get your business noticed by the general public.
Ask your potential partner if they offer these services to provide a more consistent and comprehensive user experience for your consumers.
Found The Best Logo Designers? Don't Forget This Last Step Before Signing The Contract
By this point, you’ve learned the importance of hiring a logo design company and maybe found your partner already.
However, before you sign the contract, there is one more crucial thing to bear in mind - legally protecting your logo.
No matter the size of your business or the industry you operate, logo protection is essential since you don’t want it to be stolen or inappropriately used by somebody else.
There are two ways you can keep your logo safe:
- Copyright: It protects your “original work of authorship” and forbids other people or businesses to copy or exploit your logo.
- Trademark: It protects all the details on your logo including name, font, colors, design, etc. and it helps in preventing any unauthorized uses by third parties.
Best of luck!