Depending on your type of business, size and performance, they might offer you a diverse set of digital advertising services.
Some of them include:
- Market research: The top digital advertising agencies analyze how online consumers react to ads in your industry. What’s more, they also understand what they search for and what makes them click an ad. This is an essential step since it helps agencies better understand your audience. Once your partners know what your target market wants, they can adjust your campaigns based on their needs.
- Competition analysis: Apart from researching your audience, these agencies also inspect your competition. They need to know which keywords they are targeting, how they rank on search engines and more. By finding their strengths and weaknesses, your partner can create strategies that can help you outsmart them.
- Branding strategy: The best digital advertising companies build branding strategies where they focus on making your brand authentic. They develop a brand identity and create a strong positioning making your business stand out from the crowd. Here, they focus on several factors like coming up with a unique name and compelling logo, designing a website, etc.
- Social media campaigns: They run audience-focused ads across different social media platforms, create high-quality content, target the right market, post at the best times and more. With their advertising strategies, they can help you increase customer engagement and improve brand loyalty.
- Graphic design: A creative digital advertising agency combines your visual content with typography and content. They create a branded design for your product packaging, print brochures, infographics, flyers and much more.
Your business goals will inform the digital advertising services you need. So, the first thing you should do before you start researching the best agencies on our list is to define your objectives.
No matter the size of your business, think about what part of your brand you want to improve. Then, share your thoughts with them to see what services they will offer.
Native ads get 53% more views than traditional ones.
How Do Digital Advertising Companies Charge For Their Services?
When it comes to the cost of digital advertising services, most of the agencies around the world charge per hour.
A US-based agency approximately charges between $100 and $200 per hour whereas companies located in Eastern Europe, on the other hand, might ask for $15 – $75 per hour.
However, the exact price will always depend on several factors including:
- Your goals
- The type of digital advertising services you need
- The timeframe of your project
Why Hire A Digital Advertising Agency Over A Traditional One?
As a business owner, you are investing your time and money in an advertising agency to promote your business. That’s why you need to be sure that you are making the right choice.
With so many options to advertise your business, sometimes it can be difficult to tell which advertising agencies can meet your business needs.
Then, a key question arises: a digital or a traditional one?
Here are a few key reasons why the top digital advertising agencies are a better option:
- Measurable results: Measuring the results of your advertising efforts is important in telling whether your strategies work. Unlike traditional, with digital advertising, you can track and monitor the effectiveness of online campaigns easily. There are many tools that provide you with meaningful reports including the number of clicks your ads get, where the people who click it are located, their age and more.
- Highly-targeted ads: By developing traditional ads, businesses target every single person who sees them. Digital advertising, on the other hand, allows you to target the right audience that is more likely to convert. This is the reason why native ads get 53% more views than traditional ones.
- Instant results: Running social media campaigns brings you clicks, calls, emails and orders instantly. According to Hootsuite, the average Facebook user clicks 11 times on paid ads monthly. Although this is not a huge number, yet, social media advertising is much more effective since it takes a little time for the right people to see the ad.
What’s most important, digital ads are cost-effective. You should look at them as an investment since targeting the right audience will naturally bring better results and higher ROI.
We've ranked the best creative agencies. Find them here!
The Top Advantages Of Working With Digital Advertising Agencies
Digital ad spending is projected to reach $517.51 billion by 2023. And that’s almost double than the amount spent in 2018.
This number shows that online advertising works.
Here are the top three advantages of working with a trusted, creative digital advertising agency:
- Generating high-quality leads: Top digital advertising companies target a specific audience that is more likely to convert. By taking into consideration their interests, professional agencies are able to create tailored campaigns that will get more clicks and close more deals.
- Receiving meaningful reports: These agencies provide you with reports on the effectiveness of campaigns. Taking this data into consideration will allow them to improve their online advertising strategies.
- Having access to useful tools: Digital advertising agencies use premium and expensive tools that can tell you a lot about your audience and competitors. They help you understand what your target market wants and what your competition does.
These are just a few of the reasons why businesses count on the help of the best digital advertising agencies.
Generating high-quality leads, receiving meaningful reports and having access to premium tools can help you outperform your competition and take your business to the next level.
How To Choose The Best Creative Digital Advertising Agency For Your Business?
Our ranking list is a great place to start your search. All the featured agencies have been thoroughly reviewed to help businesses like yours find the right partner.
If you want to expand your search, focus on:
- Thinking about your needs: Consider your business goals and think about what you want to achieve by hiring a professional advertising agency. These companies can create winning strategies and offer the right services only if they understand your internal needs.
- Setting a budget: Digital advertising services can be a costly investment, but they pay off. However, you need to understand how much you can allocate for various advertising initiatives to be able to find an agency that fits you.
- Reading their reviews: The feedback of past clients will tell you if these companies are credible and reliable. They will give you an insight into their company culture, flexibility, transparency and ability to deliver results.
- Checking their past work: The portfolios of the best digital advertising agencies will speak volumes about their core area of expertise and relevant industry experience. Make sure you see whether they have experience in working on similar projects to see if they understand your audience, market trends, challenges and opportunities.
- Considering location: If you need your digital advertising partner accessible for online or offline meetings, focus on the agencies in your time zone or region.
The average Facebook user clicks 11 times on paid ads monthly
20 Questions To Ask Digital Advertising Companies Before You Make Your Choice
Here are 20 questions to ask the top digital advertising agencies that will also help you make a smarter choice:
Looking for the best digital marketing companies? Find them here!
Takeaways On Digital Advertising Agencies
Digital advertising agencies create tailored campaigns that help businesses reach their audience and achieve success online.
They usually price their services on hourly rates and may charge you between $15 and $200 per hour, primarily depending on their location.
Partnering with a creative digital advertising agency will:
- Help you generate high-quality leads
- Allow you to receive meaningful reports
- Give you access to useful and premium tools
To select the best partner, make sure you:
- Think about your needs
- Set a budget
- Read their reviews
- Check their past work
Best of luck!